Rss Feed
  1. Happy Valentine's Day :)

    Monday, February 14, 2011

    what?! are you guys missing me? okay, sorry for always late updating this bloggy. high school takes my time a lot, yet the courses. *sigh.. :(*


    so, how's your day? does your Valentine's Day walk properly? mine is yes! i've got some chocolates from friends. well, what they say is right, Valentine is just the other day for getting fatter. for me, Valentine is not just about the chocolates, but also about the love which is spread out by the people. let's think, what does Valentine mean if there's no LOVE?


    i'm having holidays for these 3 days, and i decided to finish our school project, which asks us to make a film. i'm gonna have a sleep over at Cindy's house on the wednesday. while Cap Go Me is approaching and people are celebrating it, me, and some friends should stay at home, finishing our film project. how pity we are..


    by the way, i need some comment on my FlickR. there are only 3 comments (if i'm not mistaken) since i announced my FlickR.
    honestly, having too much social account makes me feel soo buzy. i've left my Tumblr, AGAIN. yet my YouTube, and the other accounts. i feel so sorry. :(


    that's all. hope the next post won't be posted as long as i'm gonna post this post.
    see ya, and have a nice holidays. :)

  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment