Rss Feed
  1. BEST YEAR EVER!

    Wednesday, December 21, 2011

    Is this my BLOGGY? Whoa, I've never been posting any single post since FOREVER! 

    this semester is too tough to be survived. all of the subjects are getting tougher, harder, and crazier. how can i have time for updating my bloggy? besides, there were so many tasks and tests. luckily, now i'm enjoying my holiday. since i get no where to be visited, i'll be updating my bloggy. (•̯͡.•̯͡) 

    best year ever, yeah, 2011 is the best year ever, for me. this year, i got so many things that i wanted. from the new camera, until new house to be stayed. this year won't be replaced. i've got so many problems to be solved. they made me stronger and i've to learn how to be more mature to live in this life.

    mom told me that we'll be moving to our new house. it's not too far from my house. and guess what? i'll be having my own room! yeah! \(^^)/ mom and dad asked me for doing my room by myself. from the wallpaper, the furnitures, and.... until the place of the furnitures. fyi, i'm a chatter-box. :D

    for now, i'm still struggling with the newest iOS. i'm planning to download it, but 650MB is too big to be downloaded. my internet is too silly, SUCKS! (hey! i've typed it in the last post :P)

    well, gotta go now. but i'm planning to post some best photos in this year in the next post. :)
    i've to attend my friend's 17th birthday party. let's wish him for the best. :)


    ~(‾‾~) ~(‾‾)~ (~‾‾)~ 

  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment