Rss Feed
  1. Goodbye School, Welcome Holidays!

    Friday, December 17, 2010

    finally, i got my report card today. mom was the one who took it. i'm quite satisfy with my report. well, at least i don't have any single red-mark on my report! woohoo!

    yesterday and the day before it, we had our Family Day at school. the bazaar was so boring. we had no any performance to perform. but, i have taken some photos. here they are:



    on the 1st day, after school, steven, sum, ws, jordy, and rio came to my house. we had no activity to do in my small house. so we decided to have a lunch at Ayam Jogja. in the evening, we went walking to the school, near my house. steven took some photos there.



    and the shocking one, ws, which called as ice, ate an ice-cream. well, it quite funny for us. haha!

    that's the days before holiday. start from tomorrow, i will have my holiday. well, it will be so boring for me. i have no place to go.

    CIAO! :D

  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment