Rss Feed
  1. Time goes fast, and it's December already :)

    Wednesday, December 1, 2010

    hey, friends! time goes very-duper-extremely fast, and it's December already. hmm.. feel like yesterday was the first day of 2010. hope this December or this last month of 2010 will be better than the 11 months before. having a great-long-exciting holiday will make this month nicer! hope i will have some events to attend, or just gathering with my friends later. :)


    start from this monday, until next wednesday, our school gonna have us do the final tests. well, it's quite hard and challenging. i will try my best. wish me luck, guys! :D


    okay, start from this week, i will start to write too. hope it won't make me bored. i'm going to continue to write something about my friends. just wait until i finish my project.


    exist at BlackBerry Messenger is not the the good way for promoting you as the 'smart person'. ooh, please! can you imagine when i'm broadcasting too much messages? are you annoyed when i'm talking too much in group? personally, for me, YES, IT RUINS ME A LOT! ==


    gaah.. iTunes is going bitchy! i can't download any single apps from iTunes. besides, i have to upgrade my iPod's OS too. CRAP!


    okay, too many problems. hope it will be solved step by step, one by one, and it will be better later.


    that's all. continue doing my project. k, bai! CIAO! :D

  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment