Rss Feed
  1. Here I come, November ♥

    Monday, November 1, 2010

    gaah.. 2010 goes fast, and it's November already. ==
    i've passed a lots of sad and happy moments. hope this last 2 months will give me the best moments ever for this last year. :)

    btw, i've watched a new film yesterday. as usual, there were my mom, brother, and sister too. we watched Furry Vengeance. it's about Dan Sanders (Brendan Fraser), facing a ton of animals which were mad because Dan wanted to cut their forest off for constructing a new-small-modern-city. the film was so funny. and one thing that shocked me was they speak Indonesian fluently. :P


    well, i've to go now. i haven't take a bath yet, waiting for my dinner first. enjoy your new month! :D


    NOVEM-BEIR-THDAY :)
    • Eveline: 3rd November
    • Awang: 11th November

  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment