Rss Feed
  1. Thanks God, It was FRIDAY! :D

    Saturday, November 13, 2010

    i haven't feel any best event in this year. but, yesterday was the day. me, jason, rio, handy, ws, vania, eveline, and ferlyn had slept over at cindy's house. it's totally full of FUN!

    i went there at 6.00 pm. i thought that i was the first, but rio, ws, handy, and jason were the first.
    at 8.00 pm, we planned to eat fried catfishes and chickens. then, i treated them a cake called martabak. finished with our dinner, we played Wii for about 3 hours while the other were making their school projects.

    you know what? i've not slept until now. i think it caused by the coffee. i've drunk a cup of coffee last night and it made me.. awake for 24 hours.
    by the way, i was treated a big-bowl of Baskin Robbins. it tasted delicious. i hope it'll still there until my next visit. :P

    we're taking some photos too. me and handy learned about the.. slow-motion-lighting? okay, just check it out! :)



    my blackberry is going bitchy now. i'm begging my mom to buy me the new one. :(

    back to Facebook and Twitter. meet me there. CIAO! :)


  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment