Rss Feed
  1. You Make, I Feel!

    Sunday, November 7, 2010

    back to my bloggy, and it's the first week of this November. i'm still hoping this month will be the best month ever in this year. well, let's start talking about my days.

    Saturday, 06 November 2010

    having 'scout-thing' and physics practice made me bored. but, let's think in the positive way, and yes, i can met my friends at school.

    then, we went to Sari Bento. Eveline treated us for lunch and it was so fun. taking some photos and endless chats made the day was so amazing. :D


    finished with our lunch, we went to Randy's house. we're playing with our motorcycles and again, taking some photos there. besides, we're doing our P.E.'s project too. it's done in 10 minutes so we had a long time for having fun.


    next, we went to Stella's house. we're planning to trick bully Eveline. some dry-smelly-prawns and perfumed-flour successfully made her screamed.


    well, it's the best day in this week. :)

    Sunday, 07 November 2010

    i watched Resident Evil - After Life today. i didn't really enjoy the movie because of some reasons. me, Handy, Florence, Jessica, WS, Eric, Yocelin, Rio, etc. went to eat something after the movie, and yes, Hoshi Tei. the steak i ate was not so yummy. sigh..
    then, i went home after helping my mom at Hypermart.

    how's your week? do you enjoy it? i wish you'll have better week than mine. :D

    okay, you can meet me at my Facebook or Twitter if you need something to tell. i'll still there until 9 p.m. bye! :)

    NOVEM-BEIR-THDAY :)
    • Eveline: 3rd November
    • Awang: 11th November
    TESTS ON THIS WEEK
    • English (writing&listening)
    • Economy
    • Physics

  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment