Rss Feed
  1. Amigos !

    Sunday, October 17, 2010

    okay, let's talk about today.

    today's sunday, and i've no activities to do. then, i've planned to go to mall for watching cinema. i watched The Haunting on studio 2 with some popcorns and coke, and it's so creepy. i think i've wasted my money for that. ==

    yesterday was so fun. me and my friends went to eat dimsum at Kapuas Palace, then Cindy's house, and last, Vania's house. we made some cookies there. at least, i didn't spend my whole weekend alone.

    i'm home now. have no food to eat and i feel starving. for you information, i haven't eat rice for 2 days, okay, once today. it's night already, but i've to eat something. how pity i am. :(

    honestly, sometimes i hate my friends. one of the reasons is written on top of my blog. the other reasons, i hate them because they do ignore me for some reasons. gaaah, let them be. ==

    well, that's my creepy and boring weekend. have a nice day!

    quote of the week:

    Sometimes, friends could be our enemies. - @ChosenQuote

    'as usual, just turn it upside down :)'

  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment