Rss Feed
  1. It's Saturday-Night :)

    Saturday, October 9, 2010


    it's saturday-night and i stay at home, updating my status at Facebook and Twitter. luckily, i've no girlfriend so i don't have to spend my time for her. :P

    i went to my friend's birthday party just now. it held at Tanjung Mulia, a cafeteria that's located in front of Kaisar supermarket. he treated maybe, 15 or 16 friends, and we enjoyed the event. i ate chicken noodle and ice tea. some of them ordered fried rice, satay, and friend bean-curd.
    well, at least my weekend won't be so boring. :D

    tomorrow is sunday. me and my friends are planning to watch movie at mall. i hope it'll goes well. :)

    quote of the week:
    I LOVE YOU has 8 letters on it, but so does BULLSHIT. - @ChosenQuote

    turn it up-side-down and you'll see I LOVE YOU and BULLSHIT on it.
    watch, try, feel, and spread it.


  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment