Rss Feed
  1. UH-MAZE-ING !

    Sunday, October 10, 2010

    okay, i spent this-horrible-weekend at mall today.

    we've canceled to watch movie and ended with karaoke at NAV. there are JA, Dessy, Yocelin, Aren, WS, and i. handy wanted to join us, but it's limited up to 6 persons, so he leaved us and went to Amazone to meet Hartato there. CRAP!

    then, we went to Pizza Hut. eric was there too. he came late, but at least he tasted our last-piece-pizza. :P
    we ordered a lots of pastas + 1-large-pan-pizza. it costed 400.000 rupiahs and quite expensive for me. ==
    finished with our karaoke and pizza, we played Bom-Bom-Car. well, it should be Crush-Crush-the-Car in English. then, i went home.

    by the way, i would like to say thank you for my-new-sister, Meidy for supporting me. she knows me the best! :D
    but, you know what? that person keep scolding me with his-silly-account. imma try to ignore him and change all my quotes at @ChosenQuote based on what he said to prevent the next war, and i hope it'll work. :)

    well, that's all my 'today'. i have to pack my school bag and off after limit on Twitter.
    ciao~

    QUESTION:
    who knows how set up to our twitter-updated on our blog?
    please comment this post, i very very appreciate your opinions. :)

  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment