Rss Feed
  1. Get Well Soon, Lia :)

    Wednesday, October 13, 2010

    today is wednesday, my last day for having mandarin course in this week. but, i still have 2 days course on thursday and saturday. ><

    my little sister is injured by hot water on her left-hand. it made her hand red, then white. my father took Hazeline and smeared it over her hand. luckily, it was not a big accident. hope her left-hand will get well soon.

    by the way, i still have 4 more boxes of Chocobi. my mom asks me to eat them as soon as possible before expire. for preventing it, i'm going to bring them to school tomorrow. hope my friends will like it.
    (okay, as i know, they love to eat everything. :P)

    i've taken a picture if my chocobi. here it is


    special message:
    happy birthday, my twitter. i've spent this whole year for you. hope we will be better.
    keep tweeting, keep retweeting, keep following, and keep socializing! :)

  2. 0 komentar:

    Post a Comment